GSA MOBIS Schedule Contract GS-10F-0004L
For more than a decade, Strategic Performance Group (SPG) has provided business consulting to clients at government agencies through the GSA’s Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS) Schedule No. GS-10F-0004L. Selected clients include the U.S. Departments of Agriculture, Education, Justice, State, and the Environmental Protection Agency. SPG also serves county agencies and has delivered training courses and facilitated meetings for managers and staff in Virginia counties of Arlington and Fairfax.
SPG supports clients in developing group or office strategies that align with departmental goals. We go beyond identifying goals to help clients clarify measures so they track and communicate progress as they perform their work. Our approach involves managers and staff in an iterative process designed to highlight each individual’s contribution to meeting their agency’s mission goals. SPG also designs and delivers training content to close skill gaps and to strengthen leadership skills in the five areas of Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs). Often survey services support these efforts. SPG Partners and Associates often coach Federal Executives and managers to support them in their leadership and mission objectives. Selected examples of strategy, facilitating, training and coaching projects include:
- Facilitated multiple strategy meetings for the Under Secretary and the administrators in this mission area
- Designed and facilitated strategy process for Assistant Secretary and his team seeking to engage all employees and ‘tell their story’
- Supported Branch Chiefs as they formed into an agency Business Council providing strategic support to their executive team
- Created multiple leadership development programs (cohort and mixed groups) resulting in significant promotions for participants
- Facilitated focus groups to collect additional data to explain OPM survey results
- Designed and delivered office-wide training in support of a newly designed performance appraisal system
- Conducted multi-rater data gathering and delivered feedback to office supervisors and managers
- Designed and conducted customer and employee surveys for large division in support of scientists across the nation; designed and facilitated training for all service providers to leverage strengths and improve consistency across divisions
- Designed and delivered team development program for newly configured international services division
- Designed and delivered facilitator training to support a culture change initiative; provided additional support to the culture change council chairman and members as they achieved the recognition of “Best Place to Work”
874.1 Consulting Services
SPG provides “expert advice and assistance in support of an agency’s mission-oriented business functions.” Services covered by this SIN include:
- Management or strategy consulting, including research, evaluations, studies, analyses, scenarios/simulations, reports, business policy and regulation development assistance, strategy formulation, and expert witness services
- Facilitation and related decision support services
- Survey services, using a variety of methodologies, including survey planning, design, and development; survey administration; data validation and analysis; reporting, and stakeholder briefings
- Advisory and assistance services in accordance with FAR 37.203
874.4 Training Services
SPG provides training services as follows: “Instructor Led Training, Web Based Training and Education Courses, Course Development and Test Administration Learning Management, Internships Proposed courses shall be commercially-available off-the-shelf training and/or educational courses that are delivered via an Instructor-led (i.e. traditional classroom setting or conference/seminar) and/or web-based (i.e. Internet/Intranet, software packages and computer applications) system. Courses shall have a defined course title, length of time (i.e. hours, days, semesters, etc.), description of material to be taught (i.e. syllabi, table of contents, etc.), and whether materials are included in the price. (i.e. books, pamphlets, software, etc.). Support materials not included may be offered under SIN 874-5. C874-9
Proposed professional services shall be in support of planning, creating, and/or executing testing and test administration, learning management, internship, or development of new courses or subject matter delivered via an instructor-led (i.e. traditional classroom setting or conference/seminar) and/or web-based (i.e. Internet/Intranet, software packages and computer applications) system. Proposed customization services are the result of planning, creating, and/or executing a proprietary format and may be priced as a flat rate or as Labor/hours using professional labor categories (i.e. Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Program Managers, Project Managers, Research Assistant, Technical Specialist, etc.), subject matter(s), Systems requirements and methodology(ies) to be used should be stated.
A customized course(s) shall include labor categories (i.e. Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Program Managers, Project Managers, Research Assistant, Technical Specialist, etc.), subject matter(s), and methodology(ies) to be used.
874.5 Support Products
Ancillary Supplies and/or Services Ancillary supplies and/or services are for orders and blanket purchase agreements that complete work or a project that is solely associated with the supplies and/or services purchased under this schedule. This SIN EXCLUDES purchases that are exclusively for supplies and/or services already available under another schedule.
Special Instructions: The work performed under this SIN shall be associated with existing SIN(s) that are part of this schedule. Ancillary supplies and/or services shall not be the primary purpose of the work ordered, but be an integral part of the total solution offered. Ancillary supplies and/or services may only be ordered in conjunction with or in support of supplies or services purchased under another SIN(s) of the same schedule. Offerors may be required to provide additional information to support that their proposed Ancillary supplies and/or services are commercially offered in support of one or more SINs under this schedule.